Anadrol 50 (Oxymetholone)
Anadrol 50 (Oxymetholone) is without a doubt the strongest and most visibly active steroid to date.
Not only does it act very rapidly, but it also causes a virtual explosion of mass.
Gains of up to 10 pounds in 2 weeks are not uncommon.
This is largely due to a moderate to low androgenic effect combined with a high anabolic activity also mediated by non-AR mechanisms (mechanisms other than simply binding the androgen receptor). You can imagine that the gains made on oxymetholone aren’t the leanest. You would note a drastic smoothing out of the muscle due to estrogen-related fat (lipolysis) and water retention. This lipolysis has been shown to be rather drastic.
One study1 on long-term hemodialysis patients showed beyond a doubt the role that oxymetholone can play in causing hyperlipidemia.
The fat deposition rate, post-hepatic (after processing by the liver), increased drastically in the oxymetholone group while numbers remained stable in the control group.
What is Anadrol-50 and how is it used?
Anadrol-50 is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of anemia caused by deficient red cell production. It may be used alone or with other medications.
Anadrol-50 belongs to a class of drugs called Anabolic Steroids.
What are the possible side effects of Anadrol-50?
It may cause serious side effects including:
- upper stomach pain,
- rapid weight gain (in the face or midsection),
- loss of appetite,
- painful swelling in your breasts,
- changes in skin color,
- shortness of breath,
- swelling in your hands or feet
- dark urine,
- clay-colored stools,
- yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice),
- easy bruising or bleeding (nosebleeds, bleeding gums),
- bleeding that won’t stop,
- painful or difficult urination,
- increased interest in sex,
- painful or ongoing erection of the penis,
- loss of interest in sex,
- trouble having an orgams, also
- decreased amount of semen when you ejaculate,
Specific to women:
- hoarse or deepened voice,
- increased facial hair,
- hair growth on the chest,
- male pattern baldness,
- enlarged clitoris,
- changes in your menstrual periods, and also
- increased or decreased interest in sex,
So, get medical help right away, if you have any of the symptoms listed above.
The most common side effects include:
- male pattern baldness,
- breast swelling or tenderness (in men or women),
- feeling restless or excited,
- sleep problems (insomnia),
- vomiting, also
Tell the doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away.
These are not all the possible side effects of Anadrol-50. Therefore, for more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Buy Anadrol 50 (Oxymetholone) and Related Products for Sale Online at POWERALL EMPORIUM.
There are no reviews yet.